This Stunning Federation Style home, built in 1880, just simply can not be overlooked! Situated in the quiet & idyllic country town of Lyndoch, in the beautiful Barossa Valley, must be inspected to fully appreciate.
Property Features Include, but not limited too:
• Formal Lounge with Wood Combustion Fire & Split System R/C Air Conditioning
• Modern Kitchen with HUGE Stainless Steel freestanding Oven
• Adjacent Dining area with beautiful Slate Flooring
• Master Bedroom with Ornate Fireplace & Split System R/C Air Conditioning
• Large 2nd Bedroom
• 3rd Bedroom with a Built-In-Robe
• Smaller 4th Bedroom or Study
• Old Blacksmith Room with Casting Fireplace & Original Wall Fittings
• Large Family Bathroom with a Separate Toilet
• Rear Porch or Wet Room, also with Slate Flooring
• Fantastic Outdoor Entertaining Area
• Rear Pergola, perfect for the morning Coffee
• Single Garage
• Small Garden Shed
• Chicken Coop for the 'Ladies'
• A Large Allotment of 859sqm
This quaint home is currently Local Heritage Listed with the Barossa Council, however, does not detract from living in & enjoying this beautiful home. Only 15 minutes from the major town of Gawler, 13 minutes to Tanunda, the hub of the Barossa & with the new North / South Connector, Adelaide is now less than an hour away!
Please register your interest to view this stunning home as soon as possible!
While every endeavour has been made to verify the correct details in this publication, particulars given are for general information only and do not constitute any representation on the part of either the Agent nor the Vendor, and neither accepts liability for any error or omission.