• PLEASE NOTE: Due to the current COVID-19 situation, we are now conducting VIRTUAL TOURS & PRIVATE Inspections. To Book a Virtual Tour or Private Inspection, please click on the Button below ‘Book an Inspection Online’
We have available for Rent, a cute little 2 bedroom Unit, with some furniture items included!
- 2 Bedrooms, Master with BIR
- Large L Shaped Lounge / Kitchen / Meals Area
- Combined Bathroom & Laundry
- Small Enclosed Front Yard
- Separate Side Yard
- Rear Fully Enclosed Courtyard
- Allocated Single Carport at rear
- ALL WATER USAGE & SUPPLY INCLUDED IN RENT!
- Gardener Included
- Pets Negotiable
- Available 26/6/20
For more information or to arrange an inspection, please call Fiona on 1800 476 819 or click the Contact Agent button above.
But how will I afford the bond for my new home?
The days of lending money from family or friends for your bond are finally over thanks to a new product called easyBondPay!
When you’re accepted on a property, one of the first things to organise is the bond payment and with that generally being 4-6 weeks of rent, it’s a costly part of moving – especially if your previous bond hasn’t been returned yet. Instead of having to borrow money from friends or family, there is now the option of getting a 6-12 month loan from a third party provider who will allow you to pay off your bond in instalments. It’s a great service and you’re approved on the spot after providing key details and making the first instalment. coast2country Property Services uses easyBondPay to help our tenants move quicker and to take a bit of stress out of what can be a very expensive time.
Find out more about this service at http://easybondpay.com.au/index.php