• PLEASE NOTE: Due to the current COVID-19 situation, we are now conducting VIRTUAL TOURS & PRIVATE Inspections. To Book a Virtual Tour or Private Inspection, please click on the Button below ‘Book an Inspection Online’ •
Nestled in a gully on the outskirts of the thriving township of Gawler, this fully established, 6 bedroom home is very well maintained and “move-in” ready.
It is privately situated in a peaceful setting amongst easy care landscaped gardens and surrounded by mostly Australian native trees and shrubs.
Built in 2001 by Paul Guy Builders, the home is quality finished and has a north facing aspect allowing the glorious winter sun to in stream & provide extra warmth.
Enjoy the far-reaching views over the Gawler River Flood plains and the abundant wildlife including the occasional echidna, parrots, owls, kookaburras and kangaroos.
Property features include:
• A Charming Front Entrance Lead-Lighting Feature
• Open plan Dining / Living & Kitchen with Gas Cooktop & Oven
• Separate Formal Lounge Room & Formal Dining Room
• Ducted Evaporative Air Conditioning throughout (2 separate units)
• Slow Combustion Wood Heater with “wet-back” for Winter Warmth & Water Heating
• Master with Ensuite
• An Additional further 5 Spacious Bedrooms
• Family Bathroom
• Large Laundry with External Access
• Storage Room
• 2 Car Carport 5.5m in Length x 6.2m in Width, & 2.3m high but can be increased to 2.5m
• Shed 14m x 6.2 m & 2.5m high, with Concrete Floor & Power
• 4kW Solar System
• Water Supply options include Mains Water & approx. 88,000 Litres of Rainwater plumbed to the Home & Garden
• All Walls & the Ceiling are Insulated
• Fruit Orchard with Frame & Bird Netting
• Chook Run & Shelter
The super convenient location of this lovely home is within easy access to many local services including a variety of shops at the Gawler Green Shopping Centre. Also nearby is the Gawler Racecourse, Trinity College, Starplex, Gawler High School, Child Care centres & much more.
While every endeavour has been made to verify the correct details in this publication, particulars given are for general information only and do not constitute any representation on the part of either the Agent nor the Vendor, and neither accepts liability for any error or omission.