Don't miss the opportunity to rent this 4 bedroom family home, with all its added bonuses of the extra shedding, separate Rumpus Room & HUGE backyard!
- 4 Bedrooms all with Ceiling Fans
- Bedrooms 1 & 2 with Built-In-Robes
- Separate Lounge
- Adjacent Kitchen / Meals Area
- Kitchen with Dishwasher, Gas Stove Top & brand new Oven
- Family sized Bathroom, with both Shower & Bath
- Split System R/C Air Cond
- HUGE Carport which is also utilized as an Outdoor Entertaining Area
- Separate lined Rumpus Room / Teenager Retreat
- 5kW Solar Panel System
- BBQ Area
- Additional Shedding with a 1.5 Car Garage
- Security Roller Shutters on some windows
- Dog Run
- Chook Yard
- Rain water & Mains water
- Pets Negotiable
- Tenant responsible for ALL Water Usage & Supply Charges
- Avail. 4/11/19
For more information, or to arrange an inspection, please give Amy-Lee a call on 1800 476 819.
PLEASE NOTE: It is a requirement that all applicants are to view the rental property before applying. Application forms will be available after an Inspection.
But how will I afford the bond for my new home?
The days of lending money from family or friends for your bond are finally over thanks to a new product called easyBondPay!
When you’re accepted on a property, one of the first things to organise is the bond payment and with that generally being 4-6 weeks of rent, it’s a costly part of moving – especially if your previous bond hasn’t been returned yet. Instead of having to borrow money from friends or family, there is now the option of getting a 6-12 month loan from a third party provider who will allow you to pay off your bond in instalments. It’s a great service and you’re approved on the spot after providing key details and making the first instalment. coast2country Property Services uses easyBondPay to help our tenants move quicker and to take a bit of stress out of what can be a very expensive time.
Find out more about this service at http://easybondpay.com.au/index.php
While every endeavour has been made to verify the correct details in this publication, particulars given are for general information only and do not constitute any representation on the part of either the Agent nor the Landlord, and neither accepts liability for any error or omission.