Located in the tranquil Parkway Estate, this stunning 4 bedroom, executive home has become available for rent! This rare find doesn't pop up everyday, so get in quick!
- 4 Bedrooms
- Master with Ensuite & WIR
- Remaining 3 Bedrooms with BIR's, 1 also with direct access into the Main bathroom
- Separate Formal Lounge
- Separate Formal Dining
- Open plan Kitchen / Meals / Family Room
- Large Kitchen with Dishwasher & plenty of cupboards
- Large Bathroom with both Shower & Bath
- Separate Toilet
- Outdoor Entertaining Area
- Double Garage with Internal Access
- Low Maintenance Yards
- Pets Negotiable
- Tenants to pay for all water usage & supply charges
- Directly across the road from Parklands
For more information, or to arrange an inspection, please give Fiona a call on 0437 476 819.
PLEASE NOTE: It is a requirement that all applicants are to view the rental property before applying. Application forms will be available after an Inspection.
But how will I afford the bond for my new home?
The days of lending money from family or friends for your bond are finally over thanks to a new product called easyBondPay!
When you’re accepted on a property, one of the first things to organise is the bond payment and with that generally being 4-6 weeks of rent, it’s a costly part of moving – especially if your previous bond hasn’t been returned yet. Instead of having to borrow money from friends or family, there is now the option of getting a 6-12 month loan from a third party provider who will allow you to pay off your bond in instalments. It’s a great service and you’re approved on the spot after providing key details and making the first instalment. coast2country Property Services uses easyBondPay to help our tenants move quicker and to take a bit of stress out of what can be a very expensive time.
Find out more about this service at http://easybondpay.com.au/index.php