With breathtaking views of the rolling landscape, abundant wildlife, a plethora of native trees and shrubs, enjoy “off the grid” living at its best:
Built in 1985, this comfortable log cabin, ranch style home with shady verandahs front and rear consists of:
- Combination Kitchen, dining living area with slow combustion wood heating
- 2 bedrooms both with built in robes
- Bathroom and laundry.
- Utility room
- Small stand alone Solar power supply
- 6 x 6 metre shed with concrete floor
- Garden shed
- Wood shed
- Fenced into 4 paddocks
- Irrigated orchard with a variety of fruit trees
- 2 dams
- 4 poly rainwater tanks
- A generator and pump provide both rain and dam water to header tanks which in turn reticulate water to the home and various watering points around the garden and orchard.
Conveniently located to the many local services on offer in Birdwood and other nearby townships and yet
an easy commute to Adelaide CBD either via the South Eastern Freeway or the Chains of Ponds Road through Modbury.
While every endeavour has been made to verify the correct details in this publication, particulars given are for general information only and do not constitute any representation on the part of either the Agent nor the Vendor, and neither accepts liability for any error or omission.