This beautifully presented home is currently available for lease.
Property Features include:
- 3 bedrooms, main bedroom with built in robes
- 1 large bathroom with double basins
- Separate toilet
- Split System in lounge room
- Combustion Heater
- Electric stove top/oven
- Split level backyard with fire pit at the rear of the property
- Large front and back yard, well maintained
- Small garden shed plus built on shed at the end of the single carport.
• ALL Water Usage & Supply Charges are the Tenants responsibility
• Available 19/7/21
For more information, or to arrange an inspection, please give Kelly a call on 0423 613 010.
PLEASE NOTE: It is a requirement that all applicants are to view the rental property before applying. Application forms will be available after an Inspection.
But how will I afford the bond for my new home?
The days of lending money from family or friends for your bond are finally over thanks to a new product called easyBondPay!
When you’re accepted on a property, one of the first things to organise is the bond payment and with that generally being 4-6 weeks of rent, it’s a costly part of moving – especially if your previous bond hasn’t been returned yet. Instead of having to borrow money from friends or family, there is now the option of getting a 6-12 month loan from a third party provider who will allow you to pay off your bond in instalments. It’s a great service and you’re approved on the spot after providing key details and making the first instalment.
coast2country Property Services uses easyBondPay to help our tenants move quicker and to take a bit of stress out of what can be a very expensive time.
Find out more about this service at http://easybondpay.com.au/index.php