This Stunning Heritage Style Cottage is perfect for the tenants that love stone homes!
- 3 Fantastic sized Bedrooms all with Built-In-Robes
- Formal Lounge with a S/S Air Cond & Wood Combustion Heater
- Polished Timber floors throughout the original part of the Home
- Spacious Kitchen / Family room with plenty of cupboard space
- Large Laundry with Linen storage
- Family sized Bathroom with both shower & bath
- Full Undercover Entertaining Area
- Single Garage
- Large, Fully Fenced Rear Yard
- Pets Negotiable
- Avail. 20/3/2021
- Tenants responsible for ALL Water Usage & Supply Charges
For more information, or to arrange an inspection, please give Kelly a call on 1800 476 819.
PLEASE NOTE: It is a requirement that all applicants are to view the rental property before applying. Application forms will be available after an Inspection.
But how will I afford the bond for my new home?
The days of lending money from family or friends for your bond are finally over thanks to a new product called easyBondPay!
When you’re accepted on a property, one of the first things to organise is the bond payment and with that generally being 4-6 weeks of rent, it’s a costly part of moving – especially if your previous bond hasn’t been returned yet. Instead of having to borrow money from friends or family, there is now the option of getting a 6-12 month loan from a third party provider who will allow you to pay off your bond in instalments. It’s a great service and you’re approved on the spot after providing key details and making the first instalment.
coast2country Property Services uses easyBondPay to help our tenants move quicker and to take a bit of stress out of what can be a very expensive time.
Find out more about this service at http://easybondpay.com.au/index.php