• PLEASE NOTE: Due to the current COVID-19 situation, we are unable to host Open Inspections, however, we can still conduct PRIVATE Inspections. To Book a Private Inspection, please click on the Button below ‘Book an Inspection Online’ •
This family home really does have it all!
• 3 Generous sized Bedrooms
• Master Bedroom with a WIR or Study
• 2nd Bedroom with BIR
• Large Living Room with Slow Combustion Heating
• New Ducted Heating & Cooling throughout
• Galley Style Kitchen to separate dining room
• Separate Dining Room
• HUGE Outside Entertaining Area
• Gorgeous In-Ground Swimming Pool
• Approx. 2 Acres of land to enjoy
• Self-Contained Room off Front Shed
• Extra Storage in front shed
• Solar Panels
• 2.5 m x 1.5 m Cool Room
• Pets Negotiable
• Tenant responsible for ALL Water Usage & Supply Charges
• Available 11/4/20
Please note that the large shedding to the rear of the property is NOT included in the tenancy.
For more information or to arrange an inspection, please call Amy-Lee on 1800 476 819 or click the Contact Agent button.
But how will I afford the bond for my new home?
The days of lending money from family or friends for your bond are finally over thanks to a new product called easyBondPay!
When you’re accepted on a property, one of the first things to organise is the bond payment and with that generally being 4-6 weeks of rent, it’s a costly part of moving – especially if your previous bond hasn’t been returned yet. Instead of having to borrow money from friends or family, there is now the option of getting a 6-12 month loan from a third party provider who will allow you to pay off your bond in instalments. It’s a great service and you’re approved on the spot after providing key details and making the first instalment. coast2country Property Services uses easyBondPay to help our tenants move quicker and to take a bit of stress out of what can be a very expensive time.
Find out more about this service at http://easybondpay.com.au/index.php