• PLEASE NOTE: Due to the current COVID-19 situation, we are unable to host Open Inspections, however, we can still conduct PRIVATE Inspections. To Book a Private Inspection, please click on the Button below ‘Book an Inspection Online’ •
This 3 Bedroom Home, located in the highly popular Adelaide Hills town of Birdwood, has just been completely renovated, from top to toe!
- Brand New Kitchen
- Adjacent Meals Area
- Large Lounge with picture windows
- Brand New Bathroom with both Shower & Bath
- Separate Toilet
- 3 Bedrooms, all with BIR's
- New Floor Coverings
- Ceiling Fans
- Split System R/C Air Cond
- Double Garage
- HUGE Rear Yard
- Chicken or Animal Yard
- Pets Negotiable
- Tenants responsible for ALL Water Usage & Supply Charges
- Available NOW
For more details, or to arrange an inspection, please call Robyn on 1800 476 819 or click the Contact Agent button.
But how will I afford the bond for my new home?
The days of lending money from family or friends for your bond are finally over thanks to a new product called easyBondPay!
When you’re accepted on a property, one of the first things to organise is the bond payment and with that generally being 4-6 weeks of rent, it’s a costly part of moving – especially if your previous bond hasn’t been returned yet. Instead of having to borrow money from friends or family, there is now the option of getting a 6-12 month loan from a third party provider who will allow you to pay off your bond in instalments. It’s a great service and you’re approved on the spot after providing key details and making the first instalment. coast2country Property Services uses easyBondPay to help our tenants move quicker and to take a bit of stress out of what can be a very expensive time.
Find out more about this service at http://easybondpay.com.au/index.php