Snap up a holiday home ready for summer!
Wallaroo Boat ramp & North Beach are only approx. 15 minutes away.
This charming ‘miners’ cottage, situated on a large corner allotment, was built in the 1800’s by European Settlers.
Comprising of 3 bedrooms, a separate kitchen with wood stove, dining and lounge rooms.
Property features include:
• Separate Kitchen
• Dining Room with ‘Metters’ Wood Stove
• Lounge Room with A/C & Slow Combustion Wood Heater
• Large Family Bathroom / Laundry
• 3 Bedrooms
• Undercover Outdoor Entertaining Area
• Large Rear Yard - Fully Fenced
• 7.6m x 6m Shed with Roller Doors & Paved Floor
• Rainwater Storage
Enjoy the convenience of being within close proximity to the many and varied local services both Kadina and Wallaroo have to offer. It’s also only an (approx.) 2 hour drive to the Adelaide CBD.
While every endeavour has been made to verify the correct details in this publication, particulars given are for general information only and do not constitute any representation on the part of either the Agent nor the Vendor, and neither accepts liability for any error or omission.