Set amongst other quality homes in a very convenient location within close proximity to the Adelaide CBD, this newly updated family home has just become available for Rent and Features the following:
• Solar Panels with new high quality, 1.5kw Fronius Galvo Solar inverter with a premium feed in tariff of 44c per kwh locked in until 2028
• 3 Bedrooms - Newly Carpeted
• Master with Walk-In-Robe & direct bathroom access
• Bedrooms 2 and 3 with Built-In-Robes
• Kitchen with Walk-In-Pantry, Stainless Steel appliances including Dishwasher
• Open plan Family, Dining and Kitchen
• Family Bathroom with both Shower & Bath
• Ducted R/C Heating and Cooling
• Undercover Outdoor Entertaining Area
• Single Garage providing Private and Secure Parking, including Storage Shelving
• Landscaped Rear Garden
• Rainwater tank plumbed to the home
• Pets Negotiable
• Tenants to pay ALL Water Usage & Supply charges
For more information, or to arrange an inspection, please contact Kelly on 1800 476 819, or click the Contact Agent button above.
PLEASE NOTE: It is a requirement that all applicants are to view the rental property before applying. Application forms will be available after an Inspection.
But how will I afford the bond for my new home?
The days of lending money from family or friends for your bond are finally over thanks to a new product called easyBondPay!
When you’re accepted on a property, one of the first things to organise is the bond payment and with that generally being 4-6 weeks of rent, it’s a costly part of moving – especially if your previous bond hasn’t been returned yet. Instead of having to borrow money from friends or family, there is now the option of getting a 6-12 month loan from a third party provider who will allow you to pay off your bond in instalments. It’s a great service and you’re approved on the spot after providing key details and making the first instalment. coast2country Property Services uses easyBondPay to help our tenants move quicker and to take a bit of stress out of what can be a very expensive time.
Find out more about this service at http://easybondpay.com.au/index.php
While every endeavour has been made to verify the correct details in this publication, particulars given are for general information only and do not constitute any representation on the part of either the Agent nor the Landlord, and neither accepts liability for any error or omission.