P R I C E | R E D U C E D!
‘The Rate Payers Mansion’, is a charming, turn of the Century Villa, set on approximately 5 acres of land within easy walking distance to the town centre of Meningie.
Features of the home include 14 ft ceilings, ornate cornices, picture rails, polished timber flooring, 3 fireplaces & much, much, more:
• Ducted R/C Air Conditioning
• 3 Large Bedrooms or 2 Bedrooms with separate Formal Lounge
• Eat-In Kitchen with Dishwasher
• Study or 4th Bedroom
• Sun room
• 2 Bathrooms
• Outdoor Entertaining Area
• Small Dry Cellar
• Double Carport
• Garden Shed
• 8m x 9m Lockable 3 Car Garage
• Grid Connected Solar Power with 32 Kaneka 60W Panels
• Gas HWS & Cooktop
• 66,000L Rainwater plumbed to house with Mains also available
Equestrian & other facilities include:
• 4 Paddocks with electric fencing
• 60 x 35m Sand Arena,
• Sand Round Yard base,
• Stable with Yard,
• Feed Shed
• Central Race way
• Large fox proof Chicken run and Veggie patch
Enjoy stunning views over nearby Lake Albert and the nearby parklands.
Just an hour & 40 minutes commute from Adelaide CBD & under an hour to Murray Bridge & about 30 minutes to Tailem Bend.
While every endeavour has been made to verify the correct details in this publication, particulars given are for general information only and do not constitute any representation on the part of either the Agent nor the Vendor, and neither accepts liability for any error or omission.