‘The Rate Payers Mansion’, is a charming, turn of the Century Villa, set on approximately 5 acres of land with another approximately 8 acres of land available separately, all on 2 Titles, is within easy walking distance to the town centre of Meningie.
Features of the home include 14 ft ceilings, ornate cornices, picture rails, polished timber flooring, 3 fireplaces & much, much, more:
• Ducted R/C Air Conditioning
• 3 Large Bedrooms or 2 Bedrooms with separate Formal Lounge
• Eat-In Kitchen with Dishwasher
• Study or 4th Bedroom
• Sun room
• 2 Bathrooms
• Outdoor Entertaining Area
• Small Dry Cellar
• Double Carport
• Garden Shed
• 8m x 9m Lockable 3 Car Garage
• Grid Connected Solar Power with 32 Kaneka 60W Panels
• Gas HWS & Cooktop
• 66,000L Rainwater plumbed to house with Mains also available
Equestrian & other facilities include:
• 4 Paddocks with electric fencing
• 60 x 35m Sand Arena,
• Sand Round Yard base,
• Stable with Yard,
• Feed Shed
• Central Race way
• Large fox proof Chicken run and Veggie patch
Additional Land of Approx. 8 Acres, on its own Title, also available FOR SALE at 4 Dehy Road, Meningie! The whole allotment is well fenced into 4 paddocks, lucerne based pasture, asking $70,000.00. No facilities at this stage, however, water could be available. Zoned as Industrial.
Enjoy stunning views over nearby Lake Albert and the nearby parklands.
Just an hour & 40 minutes commute from Adelaide CBD & under an hour to Murray Bridge & about 30 minutes to Tailem Bend.