Are you wanting something a little bit fancy, something that stands out from the crowd & to be the envy of all your friends..? Then this is the home for you! This 3 bedroom Townhouse has all the modern fixtures & fittings that rival its neighbours! Completed to an exceptionally high standard, as it was originally planned as a 'Show Home', this upmarket home features the following:
- 3 Bedrooms, 2 with BIR's
- Open Plan Kitchen / Meals / Living Room with access to smaller Balcony
- Mirrored Glass Splashback in Kitchen
- Marble Essatone Benchtops
- Smeg Stainless Steel Cooker
- Smeg Stainless Steel Dishwasher
- Stainless Steel Fridge / Freezer
- Natural Gas Cooking & Hot water
- Separate Formal Sitting room on top level with access to large Balcony
- Glamorous Light Fittings in Living Areas
- Stunning Matte Black Tapware
- 2nd Bathroom
- Powder room with 3rd WC
- Alarm System for added security
- Daiken Ducted, Zoned Heating & Cooling
- Boundless Storage possibilities
- Completely low maintenance
- Automatic Single Garage
- Enclosed Front Courtyard
- Sorry no pets
For more information or to arrange an Inspection, please give Fiona a call on 0437 476 819.
PLEASE NOTE: It is a requirement that all applicants are to view the rental property before applying. Application forms will be available after an Inspection.
But how will I afford the bond for my new home?
The days of lending money from family or friends for your bond are finally over thanks to a new product called easyBondPay!
When you’re accepted on a property, one of the first things to organise is the bond payment and with that generally being 4-6 weeks of rent, it’s a costly part of moving – especially if your previous bond hasn’t been returned yet. Instead of having to borrow money from friends or family, there is now the option of getting a 6-12 month loan from a third party provider who will allow you to pay off your bond in instalments. It’s a great service and you’re approved on the spot after providing key details and making the first instalment. coast2country Property Services uses easyBondPay to help our tenants move quicker and to take a bit of stress out of what can be a very expensive time.
Find out more about this service at http://easybondpay.com.au/index.php