Are you looking for a fantastic home in a beautiful, quiet, peaceful location on 2 Acres? Then this is the home for you!
- Master Bedroom with French Doors, Ensuite & Walk-Through Robe
- 3 Remaining bedrooms, 2 with BIR's
- Open Plan Living / Dining
- Stunning Kitchen
- Separate Formal Dining
- Separate Formal Lounge
- Study Area
- Large Family sized Bathroom with separate Shower & Bath
- Ceiling Fans
- Slow Combustion Wood Heater
- Ducted Zoned Evaporative Air Conditioning
- Amazing Outdoor Entertaining Area with Patio Blinds
- Double Garage under the main roof
- Single Garage with workshop
- Chicken Coop
- Wood Shed
- Established Gardens & Fruit Trees
- 2 ACRES
- Gardener Included in the rent
- Pets Negotiable
For more details, or to arrange an inspection, please give Fiona a call on 0437 476 819.
PLEASE NOTE: It is a requirement that all applicants are to view the rental property before applying. Application forms will be available after an Inspection.
But how will I afford the bond for my new home?
The days of lending money from family or friends for your bond are finally over thanks to a new product called easyBondPay!
When you’re accepted on a property, one of the first things to organise is the bond payment and with that generally being 4-6 weeks of rent, it’s a costly part of moving – especially if your previous bond hasn’t been returned yet. Instead of having to borrow money from friends or family, there is now the option of getting a 6-12 month loan from a third party provider who will allow you to pay off your bond in instalments. It’s a great service and you’re approved on the spot after providing key details and making the first instalment. coast2country Property Services uses easyBondPay to help our tenants move quicker and to take a bit of stress out of what can be a very expensive time.
Find out more about this service at http://easybondpay.com.au/index.php