This home is the perfect family home, with a lovely little picket fence and plenty of room for kids to play!, with three bedrooms and a living area and open kitchen meals area. The yard is fully fenced with room for this kids to play and easy care gardens.
Features of this property:
- Open Plan Kitchen / Dining
- Separate Lounge
- 3 Bedrooms, with a BIR in the Main Bedroom
- Family sized Bathroom with both a separate Bath & Shower
- Split System Air Conditioner
- Slow Combustion Heater
- Full length Verandah with Decking out the back for entertaining
- 30 x 20 Shed with sliding doors
- 30 x 24 Shed with double roller doors
- Workshop area attached to Shed with power connected and concrete floor
- 3,000 gallon tank, that can water the garden or be connected to the house
- Pets Negotiable
For more information, or to arrange an Inspection, please give Robyn a call on 0478 151 855.
PLEASE NOTE: It is a requirement that all applicants are to view the rental property before applying. Application forms will be available after an Inspection.
But how will I afford the bond for my new home?
The days of lending money from family or friends for your bond are finally over thanks to a new product called easyBondPay!
When you’re accepted on a property, one of the first things to organise is the bond payment and with that generally being 4-6 weeks of rent, it’s a costly part of moving – especially if your previous bond hasn’t been returned yet. Instead of having to borrow money from friends or family, there is now the option of getting a 6-12 month loan from a third party provider who will allow you to pay off your bond in instalments. It’s a great service and you’re approved on the spot after providing key details and making the first instalment. coast2country Property Services uses easyBondPay to help our tenants move quicker and to take a bit of stress out of what can be a very expensive time.
Find out more about this service at http://easybondpay.com.au/index.php