Ideally located in the very popular area of Hewett! Within walking distance to the Hewett Primary School, Elsie Ey Preschool & the Stepping Stones Childcare Centre!
This fantastic home has to offer the following:
- Master Bedroom with WIR & an Ensuite with a Spa Bath
- Bedrooms 2, 3 & 4 all with BIR's
- Bedroom 5 can also be utilised as a Study or Formal Dining
- HUGE Open plan Kitchen, Meals & Family room
- Stainless Steel appliances in the Kitchen, including a DISHWASHER
- Large Formal Lounge at the front of the home
- Separate Games or Rumpus room with direct access to the rear yard
- Great family bathroom with both a shower & separate bath
- Ducted, fully zoned R/C air conditioning
- Did I mention the SPA BATH IN THE ENSUITE....??
The external features of the home include the double lock up garage under the main roof with automatic roller doors, & also direct access to the rear yard. A great lawned area for the kids to play, shade sails to relax under in Summer, & a garden shed! All this & low maintenance gardens as well! Pets are also negotiable!
For more information, or to arrange an inspection, give Kelly a call on 0423 613 010.
PLEASE NOTE: It is a requirement that all applicants are to view the rental property before applying. Application forms will be available after an Inspection.
But how will I afford the bond for my new home?
The days of lending money from family or friends for your bond are finally over thanks to a new product called easyBondPay!
When you’re accepted on a property, one of the first things to organise is the bond payment and with that generally being 4-6 weeks of rent, it’s a costly part of moving – especially if your previous bond hasn’t been returned yet. Instead of having to borrow money from friends or family, there is now the option of getting a 6-12 month loan from a third party provider who will allow you to pay off your bond in instalments. It’s a great service and you’re approved on the spot after providing key details and making the first instalment. coast2country Property Services uses easyBondPay to help our tenants move quicker and to take a bit of stress out of what can be a very expensive time.
Find out more about this service at http://easybondpay.com.au/index.php