Set amongst other quality homes in a very convenient location, this spacious, steel framed, family home was built in 2009, has been thoughtfully established and features:
• Double garage with for private and secure parking, including auto roller door
• Open plan family, dining and kitchen
• Kitchen with walk-in pantry, double sink, dishwasher, gas cooktop & electric oven
• 4 bedrooms
• Master with walk in robe and ensuite
• Bedrooms 2 and 3 with built in robes
• Family bathroom
• Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
• Undercover outdoor entertaining area
• Landscaped rear garden, rainwater tank
Combine your indoor and outdoor living by “opening up” from the open plan living area to the generously sized undercover entertaining area, perfect for entertaining or just taking a relaxing break.
In Gawler you are “spoilt for choice” by the many nearby services available including local shopping centres, schools, parks and public transport.
To top it all off, the Barossa Valley is on your doorstep, less than ½ hour drive to the Adelaide Hills and an approx. 1 hour drive to Adelaide City Centre.
Year built 2009
Land size 602sqm (approx.)
Dwelling size 2011.35sqm (approx.)