Space, Peace & Privacy
This once in a generation property release, presiding over the spectacular Coorong, offers the opportunity to make your dreams a reality and to live your dream coastal lifestyle every day … Properties like this do not become available very often!
It's a place where life slows down to a resting rate and eyes open to the phenomenal beauty of The Coorong.
This extremely special and much-loved property presents an extraordinarily rare opportunity to secure 1.81 acres (7,340 sqm) of Coorong coastline on near-level land with an array of mature trees, easy-care grounds and a front lawn that is picturesque and inviting.
The family home, adorned with high ceilings and solid Jarrah timber flooring, features an updated kitchen, modern bathroom and inviting living spaces that offer panoramic Coorong views and year-round comfort with slow-combustion wood heater and reverse-cycle air-conditioning.
There is ample space for shedding and plenty of scope for alterations to make this property the ultimate coastal hideaway and create a future that suits your desires.
Features are as follows:
• 1.813 Acres (7,340m2) overlooking the Coorong National Park
• Timber framed home positioned to take in elevated unobstructed Coorong Water Views
• 69.2 metre bitumen road frontage
• No Mains water
• Established treed grounds & lawns watered by well water
• 139,000 Litres of Rainwater Storage
• 2.88 kW Solar with 16 panels connected to the Grid
• 6 KVA ‘Able’ 240 Volt Automatic Diesel Generator connected to the Home
• Open plan Living/Dining/Kitchen
• 3 Bedrooms – 2 with Built-In Robes
• Polished Jarrah Timber Floorboards in Living, Dining & all 3 Bedrooms
• 9ft Ceilings throughout
• Ceiling fans in Living, Dining & all 3 Bedrooms
• ‘Nectre Mk2’ Wood Heater
• ‘Daikin Inverter’ reverse-cycle split-system Air Conditioner
• Modern Kitchen with Walk-in Pantry/Storage & Dishwasher
• Modern Bathroom with Bath & separate Shower
• Separate Toilet
• Separate Vanity
• Large Laundry
• Outside concrete Double Wash-Trough on Stand with Hot & Cold water taps
• 2 x sheltered & fenced Courtyard Gardens & Fernery
• 6-bay Carport with power & concrete Storeroom
• Caravan Garage/Workshop
• BBQ Shed/Man Cave/Teenage Retreat with Wood Heater
• Circa 1860’s 3-room Stone Cottage used for Storage
• Fruit Orchard with established Lemon, Nectarine, Pear, Apricot & Peach trees
• 3 x large Wood-Storage Tanks
• ‘John Deere L130’ Ride-on Mower with Catcher, Spray Unit & Trailer INCLUDED
Please note: some images have been virtually staged to better showcase the true potential of rooms / space and to respect the occupiers privacy.
For further information, or to arrange an inspection, please give Marelle a call on 0403 443 397.
While every endeavour has been made to verify the correct details in this publication, particulars given are for general information only and do not constitute any representation on the part of either the Agent nor the Vendor, and neither accepts liability for any error or omission. RLA 231959